Hyatt Place St. George / Convention Center is your gateway to southern Utah. You’ll be adjacent to The Dixie Center, and a quick drive from the St. George Utah Temple Visitors’ Center and St. George Regional Airport. Further afield, explore the canyons and red cliffs of Zion National Park and the sandstone landscape of Sand Hollow State Park.
What You’ll Love:
- Comfortable spaces: Relax in spacious rooms overlooking downtown and the St. George Valley
- Prime location: Enjoy a quick trip to St. George’s museums and city parks; Cedar Breaks National Monument is within easy driving distance
- Free breakfast: Start each morning with cage-free eggs, all-natural bacon and sausage, and Greek yogurt
- On-site activities: Go for a swim in the heated outdoor pool, or break a sweat in the 24/7 Gym
- St. George event space: Host memorable meetings and engaging social events within 935 sq ft of space